Head of Technology & Digital Solutions *
We're looking for a candidate in Kassel or the Rhine-Main region.
Join our start-up and define and drive a vision of how technology strengthens a global platform business model around renewable energy systems.
You will build and manage a team of experts and play a key role in the evaluation and transformation of current technology stack and architecture. Join us to leverage your ideas and knowledge and become ambassador of change towards more sustainable future.
Your contribution to a sustainable future
- You develop the IT architecture and the technology roadmap and are responsible for the successful implementation and stable operation.
- You lead the technology team and use your own programming and technical knowledge to provide expert support to your team when needed.
- You find structured solutions to technical automation challenges to enable fast delivery times and reduce manual efforts.
- You initiate, prioritize and steer strategic digitalization initiatives in collaboration with the business team.
- You act as a technology scout & coordinate overall business demand for IT and digital topics on a strategic level.
- You have a strong customer focus and are able to translate customer requirements into IT solutions.
- You oversee the technology budget and development of appropriate governance frameworks and mechanisms in collaboration with supporting functions.
- You are responsible for introducing sound IT DevOps processes.
Your skills are required:
- You are an expert in IT and system architecture. Can use this knowledge to develop and advance your team and the company.
- You have a proven track record over several years in the area of technology implementation and operation (architecture, programming, CRM and ERP, e.g. Salesforce and SAP, as well as eCommerce and marketplace platforms)
- You like to work in a Start-up or ideally have your own entrepreneur experiences.
- You want to do the next step and start building leading a team and overseeing budget in an agile environment or already have such experience.
- You identify yourself with the emerce fundamentals innovation, collaboration, customer centricity & entrepreneurship.
- Having a bachelor or master degree in computer science, business informatics or a similar education is a plus.
Don't miss this opportunity and apply now! You can apply in English or German.