E-Commerce Manager (m/w/d)
We're looking for a candidate in Kassel or the Rhine-Main region.
Become a part of the emerce marketing team and design a successful digital customer journey for our international marketplaces with us. Preferably, we are looking for a candidate in Kassel or, alternatively, in or near Frankfurt.
Your contribution to a sustainable future:
- You manage projects for the development of our website and online shop
- You are looking to improve our marketplace to ensure a steadily increasing turnover and to bring our shops to the next level
- You are responsible for the technical integration of the CMS and for the interfaces to other systems
- You can create meaningful reports about online-specific key figures and can develop a corresponding plan of action
- You analyze and optimize the website performance and customer journey for our digital marketing channels
- You monitor and analyze the competition and carry out benchmarks tests to generate new sales impulses in the eCommerce sector
- You are responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing country rollouts
- You coordinate and manage internal and external service providers
Your skills are required:
- You have a degree in business studies, economics, business informatics or a comparable training
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing and developing shops in the B2B/B2C e-commerce sector
- You are familiar with e-commerce platforms such as Salesforce and are proficient in common online marketing and analysis tools such as Goodle Ads, Google analytics or SEMRush
- You are extremely IT savvy and interested in digital topics and trends
- You have strong analytical skills and you work independently and systematically
- You like to contribute and enjoy working in cooperative, supportive teams
- You have very good German and English skills, both written and spoken
Don't miss this opportunity and apply now! You can apply in English or German.